Twisted Tuna Salad
This recipe was taken from Better Homes and Gardens.. Enjoy
- 1 12 ounce can chunk white tuna (water-pack), drained
- 1/3 cup bottled creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh or drained, canned pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red sweet pepper
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 2 pita bread rounds, halved
- In a medium mixing bowl combine drained tuna, dressing, pineapple, and sweet pepper. Place the lettuce leaves in the pita halves. Fill each with tuna mixture.
From the Test Kitchen
In an insulated container pack tuna mixture, lettuce and pita separately in insulated container with ice packs.