Low-Fat Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Immerse the oats in the milk for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease muffin tins.
- Once done, mix ingredients together in a large mining bowl.
- Fill muffin tins with the batter and bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for a bit before removing from the muffin tins.