This can be made the night before and kept in the refrigerator and warmed up in the morning. Serves 4
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups hash brown potatoes, refrigerated and shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Mix eggs and milk in a large bowl. Add the onion, cheese, pepper and bacon to it. Grease a 9 inch pie plate and pour the entire mixture into it.
- Place the potatoes over the egg mixture and sprinkle salt and pepper. Add butter and paprika.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 325.