Beef Bacon Cheese and Mac
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 6 strips bacon
- 1 small white onion
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- Cook and drain bacon, chop, set aside.
- Brown ground beef, salt and pepper to taste, add bacon
- Add onion, cook everything together, add tomatoes, cook until sauce bubbles.
- Add mustard, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce, Mix and fold ingredients well
- Add cheese, lower heat, stir until blended. Once completely blended, remove from heat and cool, store in freezer bag.
- On day you serve it reheat and serve over elbow or rotini noodles